This is a review for the BarksBar Waterproof Pet Seat Covers for Cars.
(This post may contain affiliate links.)
We all love to take our pets on the road with us, but let’s face it, between the drool, the hair, and those muddy paws, your back seat can get trashed in no time flat! Not to mention the risk of those claws tearing up your seats! The waterproof pet seat covers made by BarksBar are a great solution! They even have two pockets for storage, and adjustable headrest straps that make them super easy to install! They are affordable and machine washable, too! Click here to find out more!
Continue reading for my full review!
Features of the BarksBar Waterproof Pet Seat Covers for Cars:
- Black & Hammock Convertible: 54″ x 58″: Designed for the backseats of Standard Cars, Trucks, & SUVs. Easily convertible between hammock or standard bench coverage
- Waterproof: Made with high quality heavy-duty waterproof polyester for durability and comfortability. Include Built-in Velcro Openings for your seatbelts and Seat Anchors to prevent the seat cover from sliding around
- Protects BackSeats From Dirt, Spills, Scratches, Hair & Fur, And Other Messes. Two Pockets included for easy storing of personal items such as toys, leashes, grooming supplies, water bottle. etc
- Designed with Color-Fast material to prevent color bleeding and premium components FREE OF AZO Dyes and HEAVY Metals such as arsenic, lead, mercury, etc. Also tested to withstand EXTREME temperatures so you will never have to worry about damage to your vehicles anymore
- Very Easy To Install – Just Snap the Buckle Straps Around Your Headrests and Tuck In The Seat Anchors.
- Very Easy to Clean – Machine Washable: Use Gentle Cycle
- And more!
Don’t forget about seat belt clips and a car seat harness to go with your waterproof pet seat covers: